The Dating Expert is responsible for the soft skill and language review of inbound telephone, chat, and email inquiries of our customers to ensure correct information is provided professionally, courteously, and consistently in terms of proper communication template. Also, audits phone conversations for compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Conducts quality (soft skill & language) review of telephone representatives’ performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Audits representatives’ inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing tangibles and intangibles of customer experience.
- Coordinates with department Team Leaders and Managers to ensure an appropriate number of audits is performed for each phone representative and to ensure representatives’ availability during audit periods.
- Evaluates and records the quality and performance during each call.
- Effective communication, coaching, and training in one-on-one, small group, classroom, and virtual settings.
- Strong public speaking skills
- Ability to administer assessments and evaluate them objectively.
- Time management: scheduling and attending meetings, meeting deadlines, flexibility to a dynamic workflow.
We are looking for applicants with experience in creative writing (at least 2 years) and excellent English skills. You have a perfect chance to become a part of the fast-growing community with a competitive salary and great benefits.
- Create original, well-researched content for our website
- Add relevant keywords to your texts
- Communicate with other departments regarding content and its optimization
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
- A keen eye for details
- Impeccable grammar and punctuation
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work with keywords
- Experience with plagiarism checkers